Corporate Technology Solutions strives to help your company achieve a smoothly operating wireless system. This includes offering Continuous Wave (CW) testing for your Distributed Antenna System (DAS). When your DAS offers adequate coverage throughout your indoor or outdoor property, you can ensure that customers’ cell phones, emergency responders’ radios, and other wireless communication devices work flawlessly.
Jurisdictions around the U.S. are widely adopting codes that require more effective distributed antenna systems to make emergency situations safer. Make sure your DAS is performing as it should with CW testing from Corporate Technology Solutions.
To learn more about our services, or to request a quote for CW testing in Arizona, please contact us today.
The Purposes of CW Testing
We recommend CW testing to accomplish the following:
- Fine-tune the iBwave propagation model.
- Reveal places where the zoning framework is liable to fail.
- Verify the sector and zone boundaries.
- Display attenuation between adjacent levels.
- Analyze the propagation characteristics of the antenna as they apply to the venue and location under analysis, including back-lobes and side-lobes.
- Test sector-to-sector radio frequency (RF) leakage, and verify sector/zone seams, power deltas, and propagation overlaps.
The Impacts of CW Testing
The outcomes of CW testing vary by venue, but they are often quite profound. Here’s what you might expect:
- Achieve a reliable wireless design that performs as predicted.
- Show where multipath might be either beneficial or destructive.
- Ensure that you maintain proper sectorization and that the best servers don’t overlap destructively.
- Increase capacity with improved power control.
- Confirm that you have made the proper antenna and power transmission assumptions.
The Risks of Not Performing CW Testing
Establishing a DAS system without CW testing could have several adverse consequences, including:
- Handover failures
- Lost capacity
- Imbalances between servers
- Poor network infrastructure
- Network rip and replacement
Choose Corporate Technology Solutions for CW Testing in Arizona
It’s always faster and cheaper to get the job done right the first time around, so why settle for an inexpert startup company when you can work with Corporate Technology Solutions? We have years of experience with CW testing and related services, such as DAS installation, iBwave design, data collection, and more. We strive to offer our Arizona customers the best value, highest quality, and top-notch service every time.
Ready to get started? Please contact us today to discuss your CW testing needs.