Security Systems for Businesses in Phoenix, AZ
Surveillance & More
As a business owner or manager, it’s your responsibility to ensure that your customers, employees, and property are safe and protected. Do you trust your existing security measures to keep out intruders and thieves? If not, Corporate Technology Solutions can design and install a reliable, state-of-the-art security system in your Arizona building. Our solutions protect against break-ins, thefts, vandalism, and workplace violence for unmatched peace of mind.
Our Security System Services
Turn to Corporate Technology Solutions for comprehensive security system services. We install, maintain, repair, and replace all security system components, from cabling to cameras to recorders. Here are the types of systems we specialize in:
- Access control is an element of building security that lets you monitor and control the comings and goings of everyone on the premises. Using keycards, fobs, or biometric scanners, you can grant or deny access to any part of the building. We highly recommend access control for retailers, medical facilities, hotels, banks, universities, detention centers, and more.
- Mass notification is a system of devices intended to alert you of burglary, fires, floods, and medical emergencies. You can customize the system to meet your needs with components such as motion sensors, window and door contacts, panic switches, smoke and water detectors, and more.
- Intrusion detection is a useful tool for quickly conveying emergency information throughout the entire building via speakers, display screens, alarms, and other means. Our systems meet or exceed regulatory requirements for most industries.
- Video surveillance operates on an IP network and transmits recorded video to a Network Video Recorder. Our security experts can help you select the best cameras, recording devices, and video storage options to meet your requirements.
- Closed-circuit television or CCTV, transmits footage to monitors where the feed can be viewed in real-time or recorded for later access. The mere presence of CCTV security cameras can deter crimes, and the footage they collect can help bring perpetrators to justice.
- Electrified door hardware, including electric locks, credentialed access solutions, and door closers, protects your business, while still allowing for access control and being easy for employees to use.
Security System Brands
At Corporate Technology Solutions, we believe in giving our customers every possible opportunity to improve building security. After all, every business has unique weak points that require extra attention to deter intruders. That’s why we partner with several leading security system brands, bringing you industry-leading technology at affordable prices. Our partnered manufacturers include:
- Assa Abloy
- Axis Communications
- Ingersoll Rand
- Milestone Systems
- Pelco by Schneider Electric
Custom Security System Design & Installation
The best security system incorporates multiple defenses that criminals find difficult to circumvent. Corporate Technology Solutions can assess the areas you want to protect and recommend strategies to improve security. We’ll recommend several design options so you can choose what level of protection works best for you.
Once you approve a design, we’ll expertly install all security system components. Then, we’ll perform system-wide testing to ensure everything works properly. We’re here to answer any questions you have about maximizing your security system, as well as perform any required maintenance and repairs in the coming years.
Request Security System Services in Tucson & Phoenix, AZ
Don’t let undetected weak points leave your building vulnerable to attacks. Work with Corporate Technology Solutions, and you’ll rest easy, knowing your people and assets are adequately protected by an up-to-date security system. We’re happy to provide a free, no-obligation consultation to businesses in Phoenix, Tempe, Tucson, and Flagstaff, AZ.
What Our clients
As a Project Manager of a mid-sized General Contracting firm; I am responsible to procure project opportunities, detail out disciplines...Jerret John, Desert Services International, Inc.
We have used CTS for most of our cabling in a commercial office environment in southern Arizona. They have been able to help us meet ou...Beverly Kearns, Network Infrastructure Group
The City of El Mirage has worked with CTS for over 10 years on various projects at many different municipal facilities. CTS has provid...Nick Russo, City of El Mirage, AZ
CTS provides the highest level of quality service by both assessing the customer need and request as well as offering the latest market...Chris Schrecker, ADOT