Do you own a business in Phoenix, Tempe, or Tucson, Arizona? Managing the day-to-day operations may consume most of your time and energy, but don’t forget—you’re responsible for protecting your building, your merchandise, and even the very lives of your employees and customers. As a result, security is paramount to the long-term safety and success of your company.
No matter what type of business you run, Corporate Technology Solutions can design a custom access control system to meet your needs. Access control is an element of building security we highly recommend for retailers, universities, government buildings, medical facilities, hotels, banks, detention centers, and more.
Call us at (877) 685-2626 or contact us online to learn more about access control systems in Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson, AZ.
What is Access Control?
Access control is a state-of-the-art system that gives you complete control over everything that happens on the premises. Using keycards or biometrics, you can grant or deny access to any room, wing, elevator, parking garage, or other areas on your property. The best part about access control is that you can always count on Corporate Technology Solutions to make changes if you require any system modifications in the future.
Why Businesses Need Access Control
With a properly designed and installed access control system, you can monitor entry into various parts of the building, look up successful and failed entry attempts, revoke or reinstate access to specific keycards, and much more. Having complete control over who goes where in your building provides these benefits:
- Eliminate bulky, traditional keys that can be lost, stolen, or duplicated
- Protect your merchandise from would-be thieves
- Conceal confidential information from prying eyes
- Help track down perpetrators if a security breach occurs
- Lockdown the building with the touch of a button in an emergency
If you want a security system that offers these sorts of benefits, call Corporate Technology Solutions at (877) 685-2626 to learn more about access control.
Features of Access Control Systems
The goal of access control is to lock your building down tight so only authorized personnel can gain access. We help you accomplish this by installing reliable components from some of today’s top access control brands, including Bosch, Genetec, Interlogix, Lenel, Maxxess, and United Technologies. Our strategic partnerships with these companies enable us to incorporate the latest features into your access control system. Consider some of the options available:
- Electromagnetic locking systems with military-grade electric door strikes are much more secure than a traditional lock and key.
- Panic buttons give your employees a way to alert the authorities of an intruder without scaring them off, increasing the chance of catching the wrongdoer.
- Biometric security uses fingerprint scanners, voice identification, and facial recognition to limit entry to specific individuals.
- Keycard readers and fob scanners employ radio-frequency electromagnetic fields (RFID) and near field communication (NFC) to transfer data between these objects without physical contact, providing faster entry than manually unlocking the door.
- And much more!
Why Choose Us to Set up Access Control in Phoenix, Tempe, or Tucson, AZ?
Corporate Technology Solutions has over 20 years of experience designing and installing access control systems in Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson-area businesses. We pride ourselves on delivering security solutions that stay within our customers’ budgets while exceeding their expectations. If you partner with us, you’ll end up with a flexible, reliable system you can count on for years to come.
Contact us today at (877) 685-2626 to learn more about modifying your existing access control system or building one from the ground up.