Serving Arizona & New Mexico
If you’re looking for a reliable, well-designed GPON fiber system, our team can provide high-quality, installation of a GPON system in your office or building. We have offices located in Tempe (suburb of Phoenix), Tucson, and Albuquerque, but we are a licensed and bonded low voltage cabling company serving the entire states of Arizona and New Mexico.
Ready to get started? Give us a call today to talk about the solutions we can provide, including GPON or PON design and installation, for you and your company—or keep reading to learn more!
About Gigabit Passive Optical Network
Passive Optical Network (PON) technology has been available since the mid-1990s. It is sometimes called “Fiber to the Desktop”. GPON, PON, POL are all acronyms for the same system.
GPON has three basic components:
- Optical Line Terminal (OLT) that converts the sources into light
- Passive slitters of single mode fiber that carry the signal
- Optical Network Terminal (ONT) that converts the light back to a standard Ethernet connection
Improving Efficiency with GPON
The performance benefits of GPON fiber are substantial. Fiber offers high-performance bandwidth over much greater distances than copper-based infrastructures. When you properly install a GPON you’re really setting yourself up with a highly reliable infrastructure that’s far more future-proof than any conventional copper-based network.
Advantages of Gigabit Passive Optical Network Fiber
Bandwidth demands in your office or building are likely ever increasing with improvements and upgrades of technology. Don’t let lagging networks slow down your voice or data use. There are many advantages to using gigabit passive optical network fiber for your network solutions—including range, cost, and ease of use—especially when compared to alternatives like copper architecture. In fact:
- Single-mode fiber reach for our PON is in the 10-20 kilometer range, while conventional copper architecture is limited to a 100-meter channel typically
- GPON fiber is less costly than copper-based LANs and you can reduce costs further by not needing to invest in wiring closets and associate electronics
- Climate control costs also decrease, as GPON does not need to be as closely regulated when it comes to safe operating temperature
- Fiber cables are less expensive and easier to install—saving your company money before installation even takes place
- And more (read more benefits here)
GPON Installation from Corporate Technology Solutions
As a leader in the fiber optic industry, Corporate Technology Solutions provides expert design, engineering, consulting, and project management for your entire PON, GPON, and infrastructure needs. From the initial installation to continued maintenance of your cabling, we work closely with each of our customers to satisfy their unique specific needs and wants while providing our own expert insight to further improve your project.
Our Service Area
Our team services the Southwestern states of Arizona, Utah, and New Mexico with core offices that help us provide PON/GPON solutions to businesses throughout:
Phoenix/Tempe Office: including Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Peoria, Scottsdale, Sun City West, Surprise, Tempe, and the surrounding areas
Tucson Office: Avra Valley, Catalina Foothills, Flowing Wells, Green Valley, Littletown, Marana, Oro Valley, Picture Rocks, Sahuarita, Summit, Tanque Verde, Three Points, Tortolita, Valencia West, and the surrounding areas
Salt Lake City Office: Brigham City, Clearfield, Ogden, Park City, Provo, Sandy, West Jordan, West Valley City, and the surrounding areas
Albuquerque Office: Rio Rancho, North Valley, South Valley, Bosque Farms, Peralta, Los Lunas, Bernalillo, Santa Ana Pueblo, Algodones, Sandia Heights, Corrales, and the surrounding areas