Reliable AV Video Display Systems in Phoenix & Tucson, AZ
From retail and healthcare to government and education, most businesses could benefit from having a properly designed and installed audiovisual system complete with video displays. Whether you want to improve employee collaboration, customer interaction, or information dissemination, AV video displays can help you accomplish your goals.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this technology for your business, Corporate Technology Solutions has what you’re looking for. We have helped companies in Phoenix, Tempe, Tucson, and Flagstaff, AZ enhance their AV systems and other communication and cabling infrastructures since 1998.
Types of AV Video Displays
Video displays are powerful tools used to inform, educate, and entertain. Some of your options include:
- Commercial video walls: Oversized, high-definition screens in custom dimensions defy the limits of visual innovation. Frameless displays let you configure your video wall into any modular design you prefer.
- LED screens for live events: Perfect for concerts, sports, tradeshows, and other live events, LED panels come in larger-than-life dimensions to make sure every seat is the best seat in the house.
- Digital whiteboards: Gone are the days of clumsy paper flipcharts and messy, smelly markers. Modern businesses embrace digital whiteboards, which keep your audience engaged, whether they’re in the same room or tuning into your presentation remotely.
- Ultra HD digital signage: QLED 8K displays are the latest option for conveying stunning, true-to-life detail. Whether your goal is to dazzle your customers or engage your employees, high-end digital signage is sure to showcase your business in the best light.
- Outdoor VA video displays: Built to weather the storm and shine in broad daylight, outdoor video screens are a must-have for any exterior or window-facing display.
- Interactive touchscreens: Simple yet effective, interactive displays and kiosks are the best way to enhance learning, collaboration, and communication from virtually anywhere.
- Digital menu boards: Reinvigorate the customer experience, improve sales, and streamline back-of-house processes with digital quick-service restaurant signage at the order counter and in the drive-thru lane.
- Projected displays: From intimate classroom settings to huge auditoriums, projectors provide the right balance between portability and clarity.
AV Video Display Selection & Installation
Having a wide selection of products to choose from is good, but how do you confidently choose the right display tech for the application at hand? Work with Corporate Technology Solutions, and we’ll help you answer pertinent questions to assist with narrowing down your selection. Then, we’ll recommend several options with price points that fit your budget.
Once you select a display type, we’ll expertly install it along with the rest of your AV system, including speakers, microphones, paging systems, and the wiring and wireless solutions that tie it all together. Finally, we’ll instruct you on how to use your new AV video display equipment, and we’ll remain on call to answer any additional questions that may arise.
Why Choose Corporate Technology Solutions for AV Display Services in Tucson & Phoenix, AZ?
It’s critical to partner with an AV company that listens closely to your needs and offers solutions that will work well for you. That’s where Corporate Technology Solutions comes in. Here’s why we’re the right AV specialists for the job:
- We have over 20 years of audiovisual experience.
- Our team has installed thousands of AV projects in the Tucson and Phoenix areas and beyond.
- We install AV video displays from today’s most well-known brands, including Epson, LG, Samsung, Sharp, and many others.
- Our tech support staff is available 24/7 for your peace of mind.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
What Our clients
As a Project Manager of a mid-sized General Contracting firm; I am responsible to procure project opportunities, detail out disciplines...Jerret John, Desert Services International, Inc.
We have used CTS for most of our cabling in a commercial office environment in southern Arizona. They have been able to help us meet ou...Beverly Kearns, Network Infrastructure Group
The City of El Mirage has worked with CTS for over 10 years on various projects at many different municipal facilities. CTS has provid...Nick Russo, City of El Mirage, AZ
CTS provides the highest level of quality service by both assessing the customer need and request as well as offering the latest market...Chris Schrecker, ADOT