Low Voltage Solutions for Commercial Buildings & Industrial Companies
Learn About Our Services & Recent Projects in the Southwest
Corporate Technology Solutions specializes in the installation and design of voice data, video, fiber optic, and structured cabling systems for commercial properties and industrial companies throughout the Southwest. Our dedication to quality is unsurpassed in the industry—we have even been awarded the largest contracts in the state of Arizona.
Our services for commercial buildings and properties include:
- Paging and intercom systems
- Access control systems
- Wireless/Wi-Fi systems
- Mass notification systems
- Structured cabling upgrades
- Video surveillance and CCTV systems
- VoIP telephone systems and design
Ready to get started? Give us a call today to talk about the solutions we can provide, including fiber optic cabling upgrades, access control systems, and paging/intercom integration—or keep reading to learn more about our featured service and see recently completed projects from our team!
Larry H. Miller, Automotive Group
Peoria Dealerships Special Systems Design and Installation
|General Contractor: Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) 1971 E. 5th Street, Suite 111 Tempe, Arizona 85281||CTS Personnel Estimator: Scott Tubbs, Project Manager: Chad Blotkamp, Site Foreman: Brian Sands||Project Type: Design/Build|
In 2013, Corporate Technology Solutions was awarded the design and installation of the special systems for the LHM Peoria dealerships. This project was the first time that the LHM group decided to completely remodel three (3) dealerships at one time while keeping them open for business.
The project consisted of installing a complete new structured cabling system, fiber optic backbone system, and video surveillance system and background music/paging in several temporary structures on the site.
The remodel portion of the project included installing over 800 + Data, VoIP and Wifi cables in all three dealerships, a large video surveillance system (125 camera’s), a new campus environment fiber optic back bone system and a new intercom/paging systems in all the dealerships.
Corporate Technology Solutions continues to support the day to day adds, moves and changes for the entire Larry H Miller Group of Companies in seven States.
Vee Quiva Hotel and Casino DAS/ Motorola Digital Two-Way System Installation: Phoenix, Arizona
|Project Statistics: Year: 2013 CTS Contract Value: $1,500,000.00 SF: 200,000 – Bonded: No||Project Owner: Gila River Casino||Design Team: CTS, Aircomm and Solid Technologies|
|General Contractor: Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) 1971 E. 5th Street, Suite 111 Tempe, Arizona 85281||CTS Personnel: Estimator, Garrett McFadden, Project Manager, Drew Tucker , Site Foreman, Kevin Gilbert||Project Type: Design/Build|
Corporate Technology Solutions was awarded the engineering, design, and installation for the Vee Quiva Hotel and Casino Fiber DAS, and Digital Two-Way Radio system. The system allows the Casino, Hotel and Parking Garage to have Verizon 700 MHz (LTE), 850 MHz (Cell) and future 1900 (PCS) and AWS spectrums. The Fiber DAS system Corporate Technology Solutions designed will also allow UHF (local) and Public Safety spectrum to run on the Fiber DAS system. The Fiber DAS system incorporated SM fiber optic cable to run from the head end location (MDF) to fiber remotes out in the Casino and Hotel. From the fiber remotes the system used half inch Coaxial Cable to run to Coverage Antennas.
BechTel, Inc. Glendale Corporate Offices: Glendale, Arizona
|Project Statistics: Year: 2012 CTS Contract Value: $350,000.00 SF: 120,000 – Bonded: No||Owner: Bechtel Corporation||Architect: Cox-James Architects|
|General Contractor: Stevens Lienweber Construction||CTS Personnel: Design, Scott Tubbs. Estimator,Project Manager Drew Tucker|
- Provided and installed a complete in ceiling cable support system.
- Provided and installed over (500) work area outlets in (1) building (3) floors. Each outlet consisted of 2 data cables.
- Provided and installed a complete turnkey wireless access point system.
- Provided and installed all the cabling infrastructure for the security and access control systems.
- Corporate Technology Solutions built out one main telecommunication closet (MTC) and (6) telecommunication closets (TC). Each telecommunication closet comprised of open frame relay racks, cabinets, grounding systems and cable tray.
- Provided and installed a large fiber optic backbone system comprised of 24MM 50um and 12 SM optical fiber strands feeding from the MTC to each TC closet.
- Provided and installed (1) 050pr plenum from the MTC room to each TC room.
Arizona Public Service Deer Valley Cable Plant Upgrade: Phoenix, AZ
|Project Statistics: Year: 2012 CTS Contract Value: $1,495,000.00 SF: 150,000 – Bonded: No||Owner: Arizona Public Service Company, Phoenix, Arizona||Architect: N/A|
|General Contractor: Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) 1971 E. 5th Street, Suite 111 Tempe, Arizona 85281||CTS Personnel: Design, Scott Tubbs. Estimator, Garrett McFadden, Project Manager, Armando Zevallos , Site Foreman, Jeff Setzke|
- Provided and installed a complete and new outside plant conduit system generating from the data center/switch room to 18 buildings on the campus. The duct bank system consisted of (16) 4” conduits, (15) large vaults and trenched/bored over 2 miles.
- Provided and installed a complete new copper backbone system consisting of 1800 pairs from the main switch room to (18) IDF closets on the campus.Terminated, tested and labeled.
- Provided and installed a complete new single mode fiber backbone system from the date center to each IDF on the campus. We installed (1) 24SMFO cable to each IDF room totaling over 9 miles of total fiber on the campus. Corporate Technology Solutions fusion spliced over 1200 SM pig tails in all the IDF rooms.
Corporate Technology Solutions was also responsible for the complete design and engineering of the entire new cable plant for this project
CVS Caremark, Data Center Expansion Phase 1 Installation: Scottsdale, Arizona
|Project Statistics: Year: 2011 CTS Contract Value: $1,550,000.00 SF: 10,000 Bonded: No||Owner: CVS Caremark Scottsdale, Arizona||Architect/Engineers: CVS IT Team, Cisco Systems|
|General Contractor: Gilbane Construction Phoenix, Arizona||CTS Personnel: Estimator: Garrett McFadden Project Manager: Drew Tucker|
Corporate Technology Solutions was awarded the CVS/Caremark Phase Data Center Expansion located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The project required building out of approximately 6,000 sq feet of the CVS Data Center facility. The project consists of installing 22 total communications racks, 16 Server Cabinets, 2 Consolidation Points and above cable tray system to support the copper and fiber infrastructure. The project will include the deployment of 1 server POD consisting of 2 rows, 16 server cabinets and 4 switch/distribution racks. Backbone cabling from the Cores (A and B) to all Pods of the new Data Center, SAN Switches and cabling within the deployed Server POD. The project will also include the Fiber optic backbone cabling from the Cores (A&B) to all future Server Pod locations.
The project included the installation of (970) 24 strand multi-mode 50 um OM4 data center pre terminated truck cables, (68) 6-port CAT6a 10 gig cable assemblies, multiple T-1 extensions from the cores back to the network room, new above rack/cabinet cable tray system. We also installed all the racks, cabinets and network equipment provided by the owner.
Scottsdale Fashion Square Access Control/CCTV Upgrade Project: Scottsdale, AZ
|Project Statistics: Year: 2009 CTS Contract Value: $535,000.00 SF: 1,250,000 – Bonded: No||Owner: Macerich Corporation 401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700 Santa Monica, California 90401||Architect/Engineers: Henry Brothers Electronics 17-01 Pollitt Drive Fair Lawn, NJ 07410|
|General Contractor: Westcor Development 11411 N. Tatum Boulevard Phoenix, AZ 85028||CTS Personnel: Estimator: Scott Tubbs Project Manager: Brian Vallejo Site Foreman: Jeff Setzke|
- Product: Sumitomo Air Blown Fiber
- Corporate Technology Solutions was contracted by the Macerich Corporation (parent company of Westcor Development) for a large new fiber optic backbone system installation to support the installation of over 500 (new) CCTV camera’s, data network upgrades and EMS services.
- We installed (6,100 lf) of 19 cell tube cable, (5,800lf) of 7 cell tube cable and blew in over 4.5 miles of 18, 12 and 6 strand bundle fiber cables. Corporate Technology Solutions completed over 700 fiber terminations and installed (28) new security cabinets that house all the Sumitomo termination hardware and CCTV equipment.
- In conjunction with our partners at Henry Brothers Electronics and Rosendin Electric, we installed a new conduit and cabling infrastructure to support the installation of 500 new CCTV cameras’ and a new control command center. The total project cost was $ 4,500,000.00 and was completed successfully in late 2009.
- Today Corporate Technology Solutions continues to support the Macerich Corporation throughout the greater Phoenix area by installing new fiber backbones in facilities like the Metro Center and Kierland Commons, both Westcor Facilities.
Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation World Headquarters: Scottsdale, AZ
|Project Statistics: Year: 2006 CTS Contract Value: $340,000.00 SF: 150,000 – Bonded: No||Owner: Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation 7720 North Dobson Road Scottsdale, AZ 85256||Architect: PHArchitecture 14362 North Frank Lloyd wright Blvd Scottsdale, Arizona 85260|
|General Contractor: Weitz Construction 5555 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 155 Phoenix, AZ 85008||CTS Personnel: Estimator: Brian Rhynas, RCDD Project Manager: Brian Rhynas, RCDD Site Foreman: Brian Sands|
- Corporate Technology Solutions was awarded the contract directly with Medicis Pharmaceutical to supply and install the structured cabling system for the new World Headquarters at Via De Ventura and the 101 Freeway.
- 1,666 CAT 6 LanMark 2000 structured cables to approximately 798 work area outlets. Consisting of (2-4) CAT6E per outlet
- 3 Floors consisting of (6) telecommunication closets and 1 Server Room Build Outs
- Provided 10G 50um 12MM Fiber Optic Cabling Backbone System Installation
- Installation of Wireless AP System
- Installation of CATV System
Featured Service: Commercial Fiber Optic Installation
As a leader in the fiber optic industry, Corporate Technology Solutions provides expert design, engineering, consulting, and project management of your entire fiber optic infrastructure needs. Whether you are refitting your office building to meet updated and increased data demands or are working on a new construction project, our team in the Southwest can work with you to ensure full-service solutions for all your fiber optics needs—from design and installation to inspection and continued maintenance.
Corporate Technology Solutions works closely with each of our unique customers to satisfy each specific need and want while providing our own expert insight to further improve each project with custom solutions. Enjoy the high speeds of fiber optic cabling from Corporate Technology Solutions by contacting us today at one of our offices in Tempe and Tucson.
Give us a call today to talk about the solutions we can provide, including fiber optic infrastructure services, for you and your company.
Our Service Area for Commercial Low Voltage Solutions
We provide low voltage solutions specialized for the needs of the commercial industry throughout:
Phoenix/Tempe Office: Avondale, Buckeye, Chandler, El Mirage, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Peoria, Scottsdale, Sun City West, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Queen Creek and the surrounding areas
Tucson Office: Avra Valley, Catalina Foothills, Flowing Wells, Green Valley, Littletown, Marana, Oro Valley, Picture Rocks, Sahuarita, Summit, Tanque Verde, Three Points, Tortolita, Valencia West, and the surrounding areas
What Our clients
As a Project Manager of a mid-sized General Contracting firm; I am responsible to procure project opportunities, detail out disciplines...Jerret John, Desert Services International, Inc.
We have used CTS for most of our cabling in a commercial office environment in southern Arizona. They have been able to help us meet ou...Beverly Kearns, Network Infrastructure Group
The City of El Mirage has worked with CTS for over 10 years on various projects at many different municipal facilities. CTS has provid...Nick Russo, City of El Mirage, AZ
CTS provides the highest level of quality service by both assessing the customer need and request as well as offering the latest market...Chris Schrecker, ADOT