For Low Voltage Solutions in AZ, Call (877) 685-2626!
Corporate Technology Solutions specializes in the installation and design of voice data, video, fiber optic, and structured cabling systems for commercial properties and industrial companies throughout the Southwest. Our dedication to quality is unsurpassed in the industry—as we are one of the largest contracts in the state of Arizona.
Learn more about some of our recent low voltage projects near you:
- Low voltage projects for educational buildings
- Low voltage projects for healthcare facilities
- Low voltage projects for government buildings
- Low voltage projects for commercial and industrial companies
Want to know how we can help your business? Give our low voltage solutions company a call today at (877) 685-2626!
Recent & Current Active Engagements
Browse our Success Stories
Below is a list of some of the many respected clients Corporate Technology Solutions has or is presently working active projects on:
- Mayo Clinic of Arizona
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Skylight Systems
- Gilbert Public Schools
- Deer Valley Schools
- Glendale High School District
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- City of Phoenix
- City of Mesa
- Apache County
- Arizona National Guard
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- Jabil Circuit
- Wescor Corporation (Now ELITechGroup)
- SRP (Salt River Project)
- APS (Arizona Public Services)
For specific project references, please contact our low voltage solutions company online.
Our Low Voltage Services in The Southwest
Our services for commercial buildings and properties include:
- Paging and intercom systems
- Access control systems
- Wireless/Wi-Fi systems
- Fire alarm systems (with voice guided evacuation and mass notification)
- Mass notification systems
- Structured cabling upgrades
- Video surveillance and CCTV systems
- VoIP telephone systems and design
- And more!
Ready to get started? Give us a call today to talk about the solutions we can provide for your company or organization, including fiber optic cabling upgrades, access control systems, and paging/intercom integration.