Warehouse Security Systems
Unlike retail stores that are generously staffed and have the latest security technologies, warehouses are often staffed sparingly with minimal security. This makes them easy targets for thieves, and at over $10 billion a year in losses, cargo theft is a growing problem throughout the United States. By investing in a comprehensive security solution for your warehouse, you can minimize break-ins and thefts, keep your workplace safer, and increase profitability.
Are you considering a security system for your Arizona warehouse? Contact our team at Corporate Technology Solutions to discuss your options and request an estimate.
Configuring Your Warehouse Security System
It takes a holistic approach to give your warehouse the best protection against thefts, accidents, and other liabilities. A comprehensive warehouse security solution will incorporate multiple components, such as:
- Intrusion detection systems: Send a signal to local authorities and authorized personnel when a break-in occurs. Intrusion detection systems improve response times and give authorities a better chance of catching those responsible for break-ins and thefts.
- Video surveillance systems: Keep track of inventory and protect your staff with the latest closed-circuit TV systems and video surveillance equipment. Video recordings can provide invaluable information and evidence in cases of theft, accidents, or property damage.
- Access control solutions: Give staff and visitors granular access to approved areas of the building and restrict access to sensitive areas with an advanced access control system. Access can be granted or repealed at any time, preventing misuse of credentials.
- Communications: Maintain effective communication with staff, visitors, and authorities through quality telecommunications systems, intercoms, and paging solutions.
- Networking and cabling: Make sure your security equipment can communicate effective state-of-the-art structured cabling solutions, networking, in-building wireless, and Wi-Fi.
The Benefits of a Warehouse Security System
A well-designed, properly installed warehouse security system can help your business to:
- Respond to break-ins, accidents, and emergencies quickly
- Prevent injuries, accidents, thefts, and other losses
- Protect your staff, inventory, and property
- Create a safer work environment
- Increase profitability
- Minimize liability
Warehouse Security Solutions in Arizona
A warehouse represents a massive investment of time, money, and manpower. Give your business the best protection possible with a comprehensive warehouse security system from our experts at Corporate Technology Solutions. With over 20 years of service in Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, and the surrounding areas, we have the skill and experience to help with all your commercial security, low-voltage, and structured cabling needs.
Our experts can design and install a comprehensive security system tailored to your warehouse’s needs, and we can provide 24/7 tech support and monitoring to ensure your building is protected. We offer intrusion deletion systems, burglar alarms, video surveillance systems, access control systems, and more, and all our products and services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Count on us for excellent service, professional results, and our commitment to a safe work environment.
Choose our team when you are ready to install a warehouse security system for your Arizona facility. Contact us today at 877-685-2626 to schedule a consultation anywhere in Phoenix, Tucson, or Flagstaff.
What Our clients
As a Project Manager of a mid-sized General Contracting firm; I am responsible to procure project opportunities, detail out disciplines...Jerret John, Desert Services International, Inc.
We have used CTS for most of our cabling in a commercial office environment in southern Arizona. They have been able to help us meet ou...Beverly Kearns, Network Infrastructure Group
The City of El Mirage has worked with CTS for over 10 years on various projects at many different municipal facilities. CTS has provid...Nick Russo, City of El Mirage, AZ
CTS provides the highest level of quality service by both assessing the customer need and request as well as offering the latest market...Chris Schrecker, ADOT