Low Voltage Solutions Provider Serving Arizona, New Mexico, & Utah
As a full-service low voltage solutions provider, offering everything your company needs for structured cabling systems, we strive to only provide the best service with the best equipment and systems. That’s why partner with three of the lead manufacturers of access control systems in the market:
- WBT Cable Tray
- Zhone (GPON)
- APC (UPS Power)
- Windy City Wire
- Superior Essex
- Ortronics A Legrand Company
- STI Fire Stop
- Berk-Tek – Nexans
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave
Keep reading below to learn about each of these brands of structured cabling solutions, or contact us online to request a quote for service or installation in your Southwest-based building.
Structured Cabling Products from Corning
Corning strives to connect business, homes and people around the globe, and provide high-quality cabling products to do so. Solutions they offer include:
- Fiber optic – cabinets, cable, connectors and adapters, indoor pre-terminated systems, optical fiber, outdoor pre-terminated systems, outside plant splice closures, pre-connectorized assemblies, rack and rack-mounted housings, and wall-mounted housings
- Copper – closers and copper network components
- RF Connectivity – broadband coaxial connectors and microwave connectivity
- OEM solutions – connectors and adapters, couplers and splitters, cable assemblies, specialty assemblies, wavelength management, micro-optic devices, VOAs and switches, and nanomux transceiver optics
Featured Product: Optical Cables by Corning
Longer, thinner, lighter, and stronger, USB 3 optical cables by Corning are a great solution for computer and device connectivity at incredible speeds and over longer distances. They can even be bent, squeezed, and tangled without compromising speed or delivery.
Structured Cabling Products from Sumitomo Electric Lightwave
From connectors to data centers, Sumitomo Electric Lightwave products are used in infrastructure across the world. Their superior products offer:
- Optical fiber cable solutions
- Fusion splicer solutions
- FutureFLEX® Air-Blown Fiber solutions
- Data center solutions
- Connectivity solutions
- Optical access solutions
Featured Product: FutureFLEX®
Air-Blown Fiber® network solutions from Sumitomo Electric Lightwave provide fiber pathway, replacing conduit and innerduct, for virtually unlimited fiber bandwidth and pathway capacity.
Structured Cabling Products from Berk-Tek
Berk-Tek, a Nexans company, offers loose tube and tight buffered fiber optic cables that are designed for applications ranging from data center to campus LAN environments. Their product line includes:
- Loose tube fiber optic cables
- Tight buffered fiber optic cables
- Interlocking armor fiber
- Copper cabling (ranging from Cat 6A to Cat 5E)
- And more
Structured Cabling Installation & Service in the Southwest
Moving offices? Expanding? Starting your business in a newly constructed building? Needing an infrastructure upgrade to keep up with technological demands from your employees and customers? Corporate Technology Solutions provides full, turnkey network cabling services for data, voice, video and structured cabling system infrastructures.
Enjoy the high speeds of upgraded or installed structured cabling solutions from Corporate Technology Solutions by contacting us today at one of our offices in Tempe, Tucson, Albuquerque, or Salt Lake City.